We’re looking for a social media OBSESSED individual to join our Toronto team! Our social channels have amassed a collective following of over 400,000 and it will be your responsibility to grow and engage our audiences through fun, informative, and fresh content while exceeding our growth goals.
Who you are:
You have a knack for knowing what content is just going to ‘work’, especially in the beauty and hair space. You’re a natural-born storyteller who has an exceptional way with words and for making engaging, action-driving content. At the same time, you understand how to analyze trends to guide a social media strategy rooted in data.
You thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment where curve balls and pivots are the norm. You know that social never sleeps and don’t mind working outside normal business hours.
- Own authentic follower growth and engagement on all of LUS' social platforms.
- Curate, create, and organize content that fuels growth and engagement for each social channel (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, etc).
- Derive actionable insights from daily, weekly, and monthly platform performance analysis.
- Run competitor analysis to spot trends that would enhance social strategy.
- Be on the cutting edge of platform trends, capabilities and emerging opportunities.
Requirements & Skills:
- Based in Toronto, Canada or the Greater Toronto Area.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a B2C social media role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field / equivalent real-world work experience.
- Complete mastery of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Demonstrated track record of social growth and engagement while maintaining high audience quality, particularly on Instagram.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Later, Hootsuite, Sprout, Buffer, Canva. Adobe Suite skills is a bonus!
- Ability to use content to get your audience to engage, buy, or share while effortlessly maintaining brand tone.
- Innate grasp of when great content is happening around you — you know how to spot it, film it, and turn it into something amazing!
- Very organized and extremely detail-oriented.
All submissions MUST include a cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.